Timeshare Closing For Less - Ready to Close Your Sale!
Timeshare Closings For Less handles all aspects of your timeshare transfer when you choose the Platinum No Closing Cost Option. This includes the resort closing, legally compliant document preparation, submission of the deed for recording, any additionally required state tax forms, coordination of title insurance, escrow and disbursement of funds, and, lastly, make sure the transfer is processed properly at the resort. Working closely with the buyer and the seller to keep both informed throughout the transaction. Rest assured as they're also licensed, bonded and maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau after 14 years of helping timeshare owners!
Platinum Timeshare Advertisement No Closing Cost Option
- Document Preparation: Professionally draft all documents necessary to transfer ownership (either a deed or right to use contract).
- Closing Settlement Statement to Buyer and Seller: Provide these documents to inform each party what the breakdown of the closing costs are. The timeshare transfer costs will include a deed recording fee, any transfer taxes required at the county recorders office and any transfer fees that the resort may charge. These fees are paid by the buyer.
- Collection of funds: Collect all the funds necessary to transfer ownership of the timeshare title, and we hold these funds in our escrow account until the transfer is complete.
- Ownership Document Processing and Resort Notification: Once signed by the seller, the deed or right to use contract is sent in immediately for recording or for transfer. Once the deed is recorded, a copy is forwarded to the resort in order to complete the transfer. A copy is then sent to the buyer and seller for their records.
Estoppel Report - Included in Platinum Timeshare Advertisement Closing
This report details any outstanding maintenance fees, taxes or special assessments that are due or may become due during a typical closing. This is normally paid by the buyer if the resort charges for the report; otherwise there is no additional fee.
Copy of Deed - Our Cost
If you are unable to locate a copy of your original deed, than they will be happy to obtain a copy for you. Many counties provide access to deeds online, and they're happy to locate these for you at no additional cost. If a copy must be ordered, than they only ask that the cost be reimbursed.
Timeshare title insurance is not required, but it can assure the Buyer that there are no recorded liens or clouds on the title of the unit they are purchasing. Prices will vary by state. This is a buyer's expense. Please call for an exact quote.
Resort Transfer Fee
Most resorts charge a transfer fee. This fee is not included in our service, but they do facilitate the paperwork for you. They'll call the resort to verify if there are any additional fees to transfer the timeshare. This is also a buyer's expense.
Timeshare Closings For Less Credentials
- Florida Title Agency License Number: P177553
- $500,000 Error and Omissions Policy
- $35,000 Surety Bond
- A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau and Accredited
Some jurisdictions including Canada, New York, Puerto Rico and the Bahamas require additional fees and or local practitioners to conduct timeshare closings or at least prepare the documents required to transfer ownership. In these cases the additional expenses will be the responsibility of the buyer unless otherwise negotiated between the parties to the transaction.
Timeshare Closings For Less Client Reviews
Our valued clients take the time to thank us and write reviews about our services. Here are a few of the reviews.
"Thanks for all your hard work. You did a great job. All good here."
David R. 1/19
"Thank you for the very professional and expedient manner in which you have administered the sale of our timeshare."
Dennis D. 6/19
"Susie, I understand why you have such high recommendations online. You can add me to the list. Thanks for such a smooth process."
Dave R. 2/19
Timeshare Closings For Less encourages clients to ask questions. They want both the buyer and the seller to feel completely comfortable and informed throughout the entire process. Because they have over 30 years of expertise in the resort and timeshare industry, they can guarantee that each transaction is processed correctly and quickly.